[x264-devel] Re: some problems of x264 decoder

吴 坚 wujianseven at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 14:14:55 CEST 2004

I am surprised that the h->mb is an variable of an struct type,but in x264
encoder it is used as an pointer type,and the x264 encoder can run
rightly.Is "mb = &h->mb[mb_xy];" pseudocode?I think so.
     Thought I hear that the ffmpeg is strongthen,I have not used  and know
a little.
I have several problems about H264 in libavcodec:
1.  Can its H264 decoder be taken out solely to use rightly?
2. I hear that this H264 decoder has a bug, I don't know what it is;
thanks