[x264-devel] Re: problems about H264 decoder in libavcodec

坚 吴 wujianseven at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 09:36:42 CEST 2004

After I do ./configure ,make ,make install second ,the compile is successful,and as a executable file "apiexample".Then I compressed the sequence foreman.cif as out.264.When I enter the command line './apiexample out.264,the results follow:

 Video decoding
saving frame   0
saving frame   1
saving frame   2
saving frame 140
saving frame 141
P sub_mb_type 10 out of range at 14 7
apiexample: h264.c:1894: mc_dir_part: Assertion `pic->data[0]' failed.
Aborted

At present,I yet don't know where the problem is.