[x264-devel] Re: test clips

Kurosu kurosu at inforezo.org
Mon Jul 26 03:45:58 CEST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> When reading papers about H.264 I've often seen mentioned test clips
> with names "foreman", "carphone" and a few others.  Does anyone know
> whether these are freely available, and, if so, where I might find
> them?

You should find some sequences here:
http://www.stewe.org/vceg.org/sequences.htm

I don't know what is the copyright status of those videos but at least
this page is a starting point. More sequences are available on VQEG FTP
sites, but it seems they don't fancy too high traffic (hence no direct
linking in this mail).

Good luck,
--
Kurosu (Kurosu (at) inforezo dot org)