[x264-devel] Re: Building snapshot with x264

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Fri Oct 22 18:37:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

Le ven 22/10/2004 à 17:38, Jens Arm a écrit :

> I have to include into the ve_x264.c:
> #include <stdarg.h>
>
> Without this I get a compile error.
>
> Please can someone include this into the mplayer-cvs?

First, you need to know that the right list to report problems with
MPlayer. You can either send a patch to mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu or
report a bug with MPlayer's bugzilla (I don't have the URL, Google is
your friend ;-)

Regarding the problem that you experience, I can't reproduce it here
(I've put x264.h in /usr/include and libx264.a in /usr/lib), so maybe
you should check again with a fresh and clean MPlayer from cvs (do a
make (dist)clean before compiling) and use a fresh x264 from svn.

Hope it helps,

Regards,
Guillaume
--
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
                -- Stanislaw Lem