[x264-devel] Re: Stricter bs_init() parameter typing in bs.h...

Peter Booth peter at ionwerks.net
Fri Apr 1 14:00:38 CEST 2005

I have to admit I'm not too flash on C++ either but have to use it in this
case.  All x264 includes in my code are already wrapped as extern "C" as you
suggest and the calls to bs_init() in question are made within the x264
source so I can't recast the parameter before passing.  But thank you for
your reply.