[x264-devel] Re: x264 decoder

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi
Wed Apr 6 10:01:25 CEST 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Måns Rullgård wrote:

> This brings the question, what should we do with the decoder bits in
> x264.  If there is no intent to fix/complete it, we might as well
> remove it.  Laurent, Loren, anyone?

I don't want it to get lost; it would make a nice simple
(compared to ffmpeg) base for building a working decoder.
Obviously it would stay in svn repository, but who would
find it from there?

I hope you either keep it in x264 or make it a separate package...
but the latter probably will make less sense.