[x264-devel] Re: x264 on doxygen

Hilton Garcia Fernandes hgfernan at lsi.usp.br
Wed Aug 24 17:46:18 CEST 2005

Hi!

Loren & Guillaume: thanks Loren & Guillaume for all your hints. I'll fix
my tiny patch following your directions.

My contribution is so small that it doesn't even deserves such a name.
Next time i'll try harder. :)

It is actually a tiny base upon which more talented developers will add
true documentation.

The sequence /* \fn type func_name ( param_type1 param1, ...) */

is not necessary to make doxygen work, but it is the base to add \param to
document parameters, \brief to add brief function descriptions, \return to
explain what the function returns, and \sa to tell about other functions.

Best regards,
Hilton

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005, Loren Merritt <lorenm at u.washington.edu> said:

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Hilton Garcia Fernandes wrote:
>
>> Please find attached my tiny contribution: a small patch and a doxyfile
>> that should be run inside the doc directory.
>>
>> I hope they're useful. Thanks for the opportunity to collaborate with the
>> nice project that is x264.
>>
>> As i learn more about x264, i'll try to improve them.
>
> That looks like a diff between different versions of x264. Additionally,
> it contains diffs involving ".svn/entries". Try generating it just with
> "svn diff".
>
> --Loren Merritt
>
> --

Hilton Garcia Fernandes
Nucleo de Tecnologias sem Fio (NTSF) -- Wireless Technologies Team
Lab de Sistemas Integraveis Tecnologico (LSI) -- Integrable Systems Lab
Escola Politecnica (Poli) -- Engineering School
Univ S Paulo (USP)
Tel: (5511) - 3091 - 5676
Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto,158 trav.3 CEP 05508-900
S. Paulo -- SP -- Brazil
Pagina inicial: http://www.lsi.usp.br/~hgfernan