[x264-devel] Re: x264 on big endians

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi
Tue Jul 5 13:14:18 CEST 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Mauricio Briceno wrote:

> Hi everybody, I'm trying to port x264 to another big endian platform (arm

Linux? CLI or just the library?

I tried to compile x264 CLI for Solaris, but the major problem is
that it doesn't have getopt_long.

Seems that at least some other programs have solved this by
including getopt_long source with them. Would this be acceptable
for x264 also, if I ever get inspired enough to port x264 for Solaris?

Btw, SourceForge has the compile farm where x264 build for
different (Linux) architectures could be tested.