[x264-devel] Re: x264 can't read large file

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Sat Jul 23 13:49:31 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 10:03:00AM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> > Mingw has only fseeko64 and ftello64, yes also linux has it, but they
> > are converted internally from fseeko and ftello when defining
> > __USE_FILE_OFFSET64
>
> Does mingw have fseeko/ftello or not?  I'm not sure I understand that last
> sentence.

Mingw has fseeko64 and ftello64 but not fseeko and ftello, they can be
wrapped by mingwext versions or using correspective in msvcrt70 (using
some defines before includes). Btw never directly tested, I compile
mingw with a temp patch that use CreateFile and SetFilePointer,
obviously not portable :)

Bye

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>