[x264-devel] Re: [patch] SSE2 pixel routines - new patch!

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:40:20 CEST 2005

Hello,

Some results from my Athlon 64 3000+ Venice core:

http://www.swains.plus.com/x264/Athlon.64.Venice.3000+.htm
http://www.swains.plus.com/x264/Athlon.64.Venice.3000+.v4.txt

I would propose that if this were to be committed some conditions for SSE2
use are put in place to avoid the use of the non-SSD functions so that no
slowdown is incurred.

Regards,
Robert Swain (superdump)