[x264-devel] Re: complexity repartition

Jason Zhang jzhang636 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:30:31 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've just downloaded and installed a x264 package and am trying to
build it in Visual C++.NET. However, I can't go through the
compilation of the i368 assembly subroutines. It looks like that it's
because there is no nasm assembler installed in my computer. Does
anybody happen to know where to get the assembler and how to install
it. My computer is a P4/Windows XP platform.

Thanks a lot.

Jason