[x264-devel] Re: JM 9.6 vs. x264 rev 228: results

Tom Jacobs T.R.Jacobs at lboro.ac.uk
Thu May 19 13:42:28 CEST 2005

forgot to ask on last post but where can i get hold of all of them video
sequencies? i have coastguard, foreman, mobile, paris from your list and
three additional ones container, garden, hall_monitor. ive got varrious
others like rotating_city and snowfall in seperate ppm files have just got
to work out the command in 'convert' to change them into one big yuv file.

thanks

Tom