[x264-devel] Re: [Tonda Mí¹ek <tonda.misek at post.cz>] OFF-TOPIC: (to bob0r) http://x264.nl

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi
Wed May 25 14:23:03 CEST 2005

> On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 13:12:23 +0200, Tonda Mí¹ek wrote:
>> I optimized your version to 11 640 bytes :-)))

You ain't seen nothing yet... here it is again, this time
just 4205 bytes.

>> EPS can be nice, but do you have some plug-in for Firefox?

Sorry, I thought this was an icon for x264 meant to be downscaled...
I didn't realize at first that it was the front page banner at
http://x264.nl.

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Peter Cech wrote:
> What about converting it to SVG? There are plugins for many browsers and
> some are supporting SVG natively.

For web page, I'd recommend using PNG instead of SVG (or EPS)
because it's more commonly supported and probably not much larger.. at
least not anymore :)