[x264-devel] Re: How to use x264 vfw codec?

alexander tian tian.alexandertian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:23:35 CET 2005

Hi, lurui

I try the x264 vfw codec in the GraphEdit. It could not run as you
said . The return code is "0x80004005". On the other hand, I can play
it well in the virtualdub. You could try it.

I notice important difference between them. In the virtudub you can
adjust all the parameters. But in the GraphEdit you can not see the
parameters.

I do not know why the x264 vfw codec could not play well in the
GraphEdit. I think the x264 codec is OK. But the GraphEdit does not
harmony with it.