[x264-devel] Re: Patch against CVS for libavcodec/ffmpeg input support

Laine Lee llee at lonestar.utsa.edu
Fri Apr 21 18:25:14 CEST 2006

On 4/19/06 8:59 PM, "Mukund" <muks at mukund.org> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Patch against CVS for libavcodec/ffmpeg input support is at the URL
> below just in case anyone wants to integrate it. GPL release is okay.
>
> http://www.mukund.org/temp/x264-ffmpeg-3.patch
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mukund

With what options might I need to compile ffmpeg to prevent the following
error when compiling x264 with ffmpeg input support? Current options
are --enable-faac --enable-faad --disable-vhook --disable-ffplay
--disable-ffserver --enable-a52 --enable-x264 --enable-pthreads --enable-gpl
Or could something else be causing my linker error? Thanks.

$ make
gcc -o x264 x264.o matroska.o muxers.o libx264.a -lm -lmx -lpthread -lgpac_static -lavformat -lavcodec -s
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_av_d2q
_av_reduce
_av_rescale