[x264-devel] Bad x264.pc

Marko Stankovic stankovic.marko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:28:57 CEST 2006

Hello, x264-developers!
I've compiled x264 with pthread and visualize options enabled, but
mplayer didn't detected x264. After checking mplayer's config.log I
found that problem is in x264.pc file which is not including
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 in "Libs" section.
Manually including that in x264.pc resolved the problem.
So I suggest you to include a check if visualize is enabled (in
configure script) and in that case add above mentioned string to x264.pc

Cheers,
--
++ Marko Stankovic ++ Registered Linux User #361318 [counter.li.org]
== www.kapiraj.org ==