[x264-devel] Remark

Johannes Ballé johannes.balle at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 9 18:57:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to apologize if my tone was overly harsh on this list. Sometimes
I only realize that afterwards. I'd love to get to the point where I can
contribute to this project, but in order to do that it's necessary to
understand how things are done. This isn't always easy considering the
tricks that are being used for optimization.

Loren, please don't feel criticized, I have only good intentions. If you
don't have the time to comment some of the code, I'd like to do that once
I've understood how everything works.

Sorry for bothering the rest of you, but I didn't want to leave a wrong
impression.

Thanks.

--
Johannes Ballé