[x264-devel] Re: x264 library starting point

Michigaki michigaki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:34:44 CET 2006

Thank you very much for the link. it'll surely be useful after we have
traced which calls which.

We are starting off at x264.c, we are guessing that this is the file
to start with (is it?). As to how it calls the functions in the
decoder and encoder folders, we are currently having problems with
this. Any help will definitely be appreciated.

Cheers!