[x264-devel] Re: x264 library starting point

Michigaki michigaki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 05:12:31 CET 2006

I see. Is there a way to see how they call these functions? We wanted
to see the flow of function calls in the library. Actually, we want to
know what a certain piece of code does (which code in particular) and
its purpose in the library (this we can get from the link Guillaume
gave us).

I would also like to know if there are any available file listings
online which include file descriptions and such?

Thanks again.