[x264-devel] Re: multislice-encoding gone?

Tonald DL dhcodec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:57:54 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

   I guess multiple slices feature is a little affect performance, for you
have to check whehter neighbour blocks are available or not because of the
slices.

   Without multiple slices, it still can achieve parallel decoding. Make the
parallel decoding start from two Intra frame.

   Just my comments. Correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards
Tonald