[x264-devel] Re: Multipass encoding with CBR

Marc Schulz schulz.marc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:42:28 CET 2006

kosaleksandar wrote:
> Hello Mans,
>
> Tuesday, February 21, 2006, 8:52:42 PM, you wrote:
>

>> kosaleksandar <kosaleksandar at sezampro.yu> writes:
>>

>>> Hi. I have one little question, I hope that devs know the answer.
>>>
>>> About future x264 builds, what new function is planned for x264,
>>> further optimizations, new things, or something else?
>>>

>> We hope to get a filter for the mailing list that stops thread
>> hijacking.
>>

>> --
>> Mans Rullgard
>> mru at inprovide.com
>>

> Means what? That I can't ask these kind of questions. I simply want to
> know what to expect.

because this is a free project and you should EXPECT nothing. They give
their time to enhance the codec. The developer mailing list is not for
these type of questions. Please do not bother them or they may decide
not to do anything further. Just wait patiently for them to implement
new features.

Marc