[x264-devel] Has anybody could tell me the best steps to port x264 to ti's dsp?

ycigcom lmh at ycig.com
Thu Feb 23 09:43:05 CET 2006

Hi , experts!

I want to port a h.264’s encoder to TI’s dsp according to the codes of x264.  But I really don’t know how to do it and which is the best steps, so I had a bad idea:

Step 1: modify all x264’s pc assemble code to TI’s assemble code.

Step 2: download all the x264 codes (TI’s asm code) to dsp and let them run.

Step 3: utilize all the features of TI’s dsp to optimize the other code of the X264 projects

May I follow these steps to work? Is it right?

Has anyone could tell me the right steps?

Thanks

Best regards

lmh