[x264-devel] Re: problem with --enable-mp4-output

David Grantham dwgranth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:52:07 CEST 2006

Ok, that didn't work.  But.. now I have a different error :).

gcc -Wall -I. -O4 -ffast-math -D__X264__ -DHAVE_MALLOC_H -DHAVE_MMXEXT
-DHAVE_SSE2 -DARCH_X86 -DSYS_LINUX -DHAVE_PTHREAD -s
-fomit-frame-pointer   -c -o muxers.o muxers.c
muxers.c: In function âopen_file_mp4â:
muxers.c:650: error: too many arguments to function âgf_isom_openâ
make: *** [muxers.o] Error 1