[x264-devel] Re: [job] few more job openings in Amsterdam, Full time for en/codeder people

Peter Maersk-Moller peter at maersk-moller.net
Fri Jul 28 13:04:29 CEST 2006

Hi Dirk

You should extend you job offer to live-devel at ns.live555.com
(need to be a subscriber) and mpeg4ip.sf.net forum.

BTW, all the things you are asking (or need and did not ask for)
I did in 2002-2004 to create Optimal Stream (company that owns StreamTV).

We do live DVB-s/t/c transcoding to MPEG-4 part 2/10
all using open source tools. It is easier now, but
back then it was some what harder.

All in StreamTV is based on Open source and works on
Win/Mac/Linux/xBSD/Solaris etc.

Have fun

Peter Maersk-Moller