[x264-devel] Re: Doxygen and x264 ?

Hautbois Jean-Michel Jean-Michel.Hautbois at thomson.net
Tue Jun 13 17:09:04 CEST 2006

I have generated the Doxygen documentation file.
There is a callgraph per function, that allows a better comprehension of
the mechanisms.
But I could not find any description of the x264_t structure ?
Some of the names are easy to understand, like *nal*, but I can't find
what means sps or pps, for example.
Is it possible to have a comment in this structure for future versions
of the library ?
It would really help me, and maybe others :).

Cheers.
JM Hautbois
Thomson TSC Rennes
FRANCE