[x264-devel] x264 Frames

Takaaki Yamada takaaki.yamada at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 04:42:50 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

I am a senior researcher with much experience in the domain of streaming
handling. Unfortunately, I need some advice concerning a recent problem I
have had.
I have a streaming file picturing a swiss guy eating natto and saying "ano
ano ano..." or something like that. I would like to know how to translate
this streaming using an x264 algorithm with voice recognition techniques.
I know that Kanedaudio 2.5.5 has close features but is not adaptable. Do you
have some advice?

Thank you.

PS: The algorithm should work even if the guy is eating something else than
natto :-)