[x264-devel] size of avi not correct after convert by avc2avi

wang yixin wyx999 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 02:27:38 CET 2006

hi guys,
  I'm porting x264 to blackfin uclinux platform, and have it working
now.butit's very strange the after converting with avc2avi under
./tools directroy,
the size of the cif avi file is 16x16 not 352x288, thus it cannot be
played with mediaplayer or vlc, but if I compile the avc2avi under win32
platform, the size was converted right and could be played well. Could
anyone tell me what may the problem be?Thanks!
                                                       David Wang

--
Simple is Perfect!