[x264-devel] Re: Bad x264.pc

Marko Stankovic stankovic.marko at gmail.com
Fri May 5 01:44:37 CEST 2006

Have someone noted my previous post?
I think adding this (or something similar) in "configure" script (at
line 393) would help:
--- begin of code ---
if test "$vis" = "yes" ; then
   case $SYS in
     MINGW|CYGWIN|BEOS)
       ;;
     *) pclibs="$pclibs -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11"
       ;;
   esac
fi
--- end of code ---

--
++ Marko Stankovic ++ Registered Linux User #361318 [counter.li.org]
== www.kapiraj.org ==