[x264-devel] build error

Tim Greatrex tim.greatrex at mac.com
Tue May 9 02:23:30 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

i've been advancing my knowledge by installing (or trying to) packs
like ffmpeg, gpac (to no success) faad, zlib, sdl etc (works i
think :S ),

now when i try to configure then make x264 i get:-

You can run 'make' or 'make fprofiled' now.
Tims-PowerMac:~/programs/x264 timgreatrex$ make
.depend:95: *** missing separator.  Stop.
Tims-PowerMac:~/programs/x264 timgreatrex$

any ideas? is this due to any recent changes or my mistakes?
tried re-svning all the files but same error.

Tim