[x264-devel] Re: OSX Intel breakage..

Tim Greatrex tim.greatrex at mac.com
Tue Oct 3 19:29:00 CEST 2006

Not sure if this is right at all, as im not too hot on this kinda
stuff and havent really looked, but do the intel macs feature the
intel instruction set as well as the altivec for apple? (thought i
read something about them featuring altivec somewhere)

if so then it may be trying to encode with both optimisations in x264?

Probably not tho :#)

Tim