[x264-devel] Re: x264: svn commit r562 (pengvado)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:33:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 9/14/06, Panagiotis Issaris <takis.issaris at uhasselt.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Op donderdag 14 september 2006 00:20, schreef Panagiotis Issaris:
> > [...]
> > I just noticed that I am posting this on the _X264_ mailinglist, while I
> > thought it was the FFmpeg mailinglist. I'll put up a X264 git tarball
>
> http://issaris.be/x264-git.tar.bz2

Very, very nice Takis! Thx! Exactly what I wanted! Would you happen to
know if there's a standard what to update the git repo when there has
been an svn update?

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!