[x264-devel] Re: rodata section misalignment doesn't appear on x264

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Sat Apr 7 14:50:42 CEST 2007

I currently use nasm, pixel-sse2.asm in x264 avoids
crash on p4 when using mencoder with x264 I don't known
about xvidcore, but no one reported me about problems
when encoding with xvid. For sure tricks and workarounds
are not very acceptables, but since no one noticed it
on unix it's definitively win32 only, I'm using
latest binutils, I'm not ever sure that the problem
is in binutils, but I don't have the knowledge to
understand if and where is the problem in the link
process, if both fix are solving all problems then
without side effects we may accept them as a correct
solution.

Bye
--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>