[x264-devel] make changes in the source code

Laura Arnaiz laura_arn at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 20 13:48:41 CEST 2007

I have try the /n but it doesn't fix my problem. When I write other lines, like a variable declaration happens the same, these lines aren't execute.

  Now I have make some change in the settings of tortoise and it seems to work well but with some errors during linking, I would try to solve it.

  Thanks

Jirka Klaue <jklaue at tkn.tu-berlin.de> escribió:
  > But I write in encoder.c:
> fprintf(fp, "I want to write something else");
> And nothing else appears in the file fp.

Try a \n at the end of the line, strange things can happen otherwise.
If this doesn't fix it, have a look if the part of the code is executed
at all.

Jirka

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.