[x264-devel] make changes in the source code

Laura Arnaiz laura_arn at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 20 12:31:41 CEST 2007

Hi,
  I want to modify some things in the source code of x264, but something strange happens.
  There are some lines that I write that are not execute.
  For example, I write in x264.c:
  fprintf(fp, "I want to write something\n");
  and all it's ok, i get the file fp and there is the line "I want to write something".
  But I write in encoder.c:
  fprintf(fp, "I want to write something else");
  And nothing else appears in the file fp.
  I have build the project after making this changes and all was ok, but when I execute there's lines that seem's transparent for the encoder.

  Maybe it could be because I'm using a svn project, I'm not sure.
  I don't know how to fix that, any ideas?

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.