[x264-devel] AW: Re: Error Concealment

List, Peter Peter.List at t-systems.com
Wed Jan 17 13:38:35 CET 2007

I dont see why you need to count anything. The slice always tells you

where it's locates in the frame, so you just dump the macroblocks to

that place. If you have arbitrary slice order, things get more difficult,

but in principle it should be the same. You should be able to detect

when the next frame starts (by POC and/or frame_number). If that happens

you can finalize the previous frame, and that's it. Am I missing something

here?

                 Peter