[x264-devel] Re: [Griffith Rees <griff.rees at gmail.com>] Re: Re: Problems compiling xubuntu ppc

Griffith Rees griff.rees at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 21:17:54 CET 2007

Hey. Thanks very much and sorry for the trouble. I hope a G5 (ppc64) is
comparable enough to a G4 to be helpful.

If you'd like, I can still possibly get you an ssh account on my machine. I
think we would have to coordinate it fairly closely, but perhaps that is an
easier answer (especially if the G5 just ends up adding other problems).

Thanks so much for your trouble,

-griff