[x264-devel] Re: [x264-devel]

Mohsen Shaaban mmm5554 at cacs.louisiana.edu
Wed Jan 24 21:38:58 CET 2007

Hello All,

I have a general question that still has to do with H.264 video coding but
for presentation purposes.

I want to superimpose blocks with different sizes over my frame and
display/show that. Let's say I divided my frame into 8x8 blocks then merged
some of these blocks according to some criteria, I want to show on the frame
the not merged blocks. I'm using Matlab and I've been trying to do that for
quite some time but I was not able to get the blocks to show over the frame
even without going into merging.

I'd appreciate it if some one has an idea of how to do that.
Thanks,

--Mohsen Shaaban