[x264-devel] H.264/SVC

jf massol jf.massol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:17:03 CEST 2007

Not "release" yet.
There are differents kinds of scalability in it :
- spatial scalability in order to adapt spatial resolution on the
"client-side"
- temporal scalability ... temporal...
- fine granularity scalability based on enhancement layer (e.g the client
receives a base quality layer, and if the channel allows it or its
ressources etc., the client will be able to receive and decode a final
stream composed of the base layer + some enhancement layers)
- etc.

For further informations you should look around this :
http://ip.hhi.de/imagecom_G1/savce/index.htm