[x264-devel] Problems with output files!!!

farnaz s.m torang_13 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 12:38:38 CET 2007

  Dear all,
  I am trying to view output files with format x264 or mp4.
  At Linux terminal line, I can open it and see the characters from terminal windows. But in window and with   the files with x264 prefix cannot be opened and for mp4 types I get just a long queue of 'x's which I think this is a wrong answer.
  Would anybody tell me how I can extract the contents of coded video from output files?
  Or more simply, I think the way one can open and read video files with C compiler is different from the conventional files,is this true?

  All the best,
  Farzaneh