[x264-devel] Re: About main ,baseline and profile in X264

wei weiliu4 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:31:15 CEST 2007

Firstly h.264 has baseline profile, main profile, and high profile,
different profile has different function when encoding. you can
get the detail in H.264 docs

the second question, the "avi file" you mentioned, is a file format
or container, which supports various video coding standard. The
mp4 file has no relationship with X264, it is a MPEG4 standard

在07-5-22,js_qing at 126.com <js_qing at 126.com> 写道: