[x264-devel] Re: Rate control in x264

Son Minh Tran son-minh.tran at int-evry.fr
Tue May 22 11:44:34 CEST 2007

Dear Loren Merritt
thank you again for your prompt answer. You wrote that from now on we
have to specify qp or crf or bitrate explicitly. It is from which
revision? I checked out the one on April 3rd 07, and I can run without
these options. Anyway can you give me a hint into the sourcecode to
verify  directly  that  a constant  Q  is used and  RDO / trellis is off.
Thank you very much
Son