[x264-devel] start code "00 00 00 01 65" and "00 00 00 01 45"

alexander tian tian.alexandertian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:24:55 CET 2007

Hi, jp_liu

The "nal_ref_idc" in the "NAL unit" only interpret that some nal unit should
be 0 and some should not be 0. But it not interpret what's the value for the
IDR. So the two file all are right. You can understand the means from the
specification.

I think your decoder has some bugs. In addition, you should test h.264 file
by JM which is reference software.

Best wishes
Alexander Tian

在07-11-8,xiejun06 <xiejun06 at mails.thu.edu.cn> 写道: