[x264-devel] [about gop paralellism]

蒋兴昌 jiangxingchang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 05:38:55 CEST 2007

Hi, all
      I'm a newbie of x264 and tried to encode yuv sequences on multi-core
platforms.
      first I pinned some GOP task on each logical CPUs, and then read a gop
for every gop task, when the encoding process is done, the main thread
re-order the out-of-order data encoded by the GOP tasks.
      the result is fine, but when I playback the bitstream, there will be
some error information displayed on the information window of videolan
client:

ffmpeg warning: error while decoding MB 14 13, bytestream (-7)
 (h264 at 00CEB3C0)
ffmpeg debug: concealing 145 DC, 145 AC, 145 MV errors
 (h264 at 00CEB3C0)

      any sugestion will be appreciated.

Thanks!