[x264-devel] [about gop paralellism]

Victor Mateevitsi victoras at telecom.ntua.gr
Mon Oct 15 12:35:56 CEST 2007

For now, enter this command line:

This will encode your raw input stream into H264 with the default
parameters.

If you want to fine-tune your encoding and choose what to enable and what
not, you can see a list of supported command line options by entering the
following command:
./x264 --longhelp

So, for example if your raw input is input.yuv, your resolution is 720x576
and your output h264 encoded stream want to be encoded.264, you should
write:

./x264 input.yuv 720x576 --qp 26 --output encoded.264