[x264-devel] NAL slice support patch added?

Mojtaba Hosseini Mojtaba.Hosseini at magorcorp.com
Mon Oct 15 16:33:54 CEST 2007

Ok. I will answer part of my own question here for future readers:
The "NAL slice support" patch is NOT in the current version.
I have read the archives from that post on and I do not see a follow up
on why it was not included. Is there something wrong with the patch?
(e.g. doesn't work well with threading? the semantic changes requested
by Alex Izvorski were not done?etc)
I'm going to apply this patch to my local copy but I'm wondering if there
is any value in me continuing the work in order for it to become a part of the repository.
Any comment in this regard would be appreciated.

Mojtaba Hosseini