[x264-devel] any good and standards compliant TS muxer for h.264 available for free / opensource ??

Mrukant Popat mpopat at pioneer-pra.com
Tue Oct 16 21:13:28 CEST 2007

Dear community,

I am muxing raw h.264 and aac using ffmpeg into Mpeg2 TS using this
command line

ffmpeg -i rawvideo.264 -i rawaudio.aac -genpts -y -f mpegts -vcodec copy
-acodec copy output.ts

This TS plays on my PC but not on embedded hardware. The embedded
hardware complains that there is no PTS. Looks like the TS generated by
ffmpeg is not standards compliant. Is there any other better standards
compliant TS muxer in opensource community or even available as trial
download from any company's product line??

regards,
Mrukant