[x264-devel] Revision 676 want compile here

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Mon Sep 17 16:27:32 CEST 2007

Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2007, Dragan Noveski wrote :
>
>> yasm-v0.5.0-2
>> nasm-v0.99.01-1
>>
>> both from debian-testing.
>>
> IIRC, nasm from debian testing is broken. If you want to use nasm, stick
> to version 0.98...
>
> Best Regards,

hi, as i already wrote, the problem is resolved by removing the nasm
package from my system.
off course, it would be a nice feature, if in the ./configure step, we
could choose if nasm or yasm is to use, sth. like --with-yasm.
perhaps this can be done manually, but for people like me...
anyway, i realized that if there are both installed on a system, x264
will fail building.

cheers,
doc