[x264-devel] commit: Merge branch 'master' of git at git.videolan.org:x264 ( Guillaume Poirier )

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:45:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 3/31/08, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
>  On 3/31/08, Zuxy Meng <zuxy.meng at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > You didn't rebase before you pushed?
>

> That's quite possible indeed. The version of GIT that I use may be
>  "outdated" (1.5.3.7, released on 01-Dec-2007 21:21) as it doesn't
>  support the command "git up --rebase", so I left it out when I update.

For what it's worth, I pulled a fresher version of GIT (1.5.4.4)
through "Macports", and that version does support "git pull --rebase",
while 1.5.3.7 didn't.

I shouldn't mess up the repository in that way again then.

Guillaume
--
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
 -- Napoleon Bonaparte