[x264-devel] Multislicing support

List, Peter Peter.List at t-systems.com
Wed Apr 23 15:17:57 CEST 2008

Hallo Etienne,
I would appreciate very much if this patch would go into the
official version.

One more question: In your last mail you explicitly mentioned
the option where a slice is "slicesize" macroblocks big.
If I remember rightly Mojtaba Hosseini promoted the version
of restricting a slice by the number of bytes it has. Is that
also part of your patch? In you conversation with Mojtaba
Hosseini in Feb. 2008 this seemed to be the case...

Regards
Peter