[x264-devel] PPC profile/benchmarks/computational complexity

Toby darthstrydre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:51:15 CET 2008

I believe the intent was to enable the verbose mode of your problem description.
In other words, why and how is this request relevant to x264
development? What exactly are you looking for?

As an aside, qemu has some support for PPC if you can live with a
virtual PPC system. Altivec extensions are not implemented however.

 - Toby